Thursday, August 27

There's an App for that


So as most of you know, I have an f’n iphone. And I love it. Even though my baby is over 5 months old, the novelty has still not worn off – best exemplified when someone asks a random trivia question at dinner (“That makes me wonder, what IS the capital of Sri Lanka?”) and I just pull out my nifty little iPhone under the table when nobody is looking and immediately prove how intelligent and cultured I am.


That being said, I’m always on the prowl for a good app so when I saw “The Girlfriend Keeper” I immediately thought how beneficial this could be for men out there who just can’t seem to remember the color of their girlfriend’s eyes or the date they first met. It’s not that they are bad boyfriends, they just have bad memories! Right?


But as we know, there is a thin line between love and hate. Which sets the stage for the next application that will be inevitably downloaded when you can’t remember an anniversary or when you forget that your girlfriend’s eyes are aquamarine and NOT hazel: The Ex-Girlfriend StalkHer App.




No comments: