Tuesday, March 24

Monday Night ROAR


Sometimes, I have to do things that I really don’t like to do. Shocking, I know. Like taking out the garbage or showing up for work. Or watching WWE “Monday Night Raw” with my boyfriend. I usually watch out of complete exhaustion, as I’m too lazy to fight his overwhelming determination to watch sweaty, disgusting men in bikini briefs grapple each other.

However, it’s not all bad. You see, there is this man named Randy Orton – who is quite possibly, the scariest/sexiest man alive. His baby blue stare is as cold as ice and his six pack abs are even frostier. So now I just “pretend” to not like WWE, when really, I wait all week to watch it. I even made this picture of Randy as my wallpaper on my computer. I love spending time with my boyfriend(s)!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me likey too I would'nt mind hitting the mat whit him!!!

Anonymous said...

WITH see how frazzled I got