Tuesday, May 6

Best. Quote. Ever.


The Game, a.k.a. Jayceon Terrell Taylor, is a feud-inducing rapper from my home-away-from-home: Compton, CA. Not only does he have the obligatory tear drop tattoo under his left eye, but he also has the LA Dodgers symbol inscribed on his face! Gangsta!

Anyway, The Game is getting ready to release his much-anticipated third album and recently provided some deep insight into the title:

"I decided on [the title] L.A.X. because that's the major airport here. I figured people fly into LAX coming and going. I consider myself like that airport, because anything coming through and leaving California gotta come through me." —The Game [New York Magazine].

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

baddest thing i've ever heard.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, The Game is one tough Mofo. He exemplified that immensely when he was dumped by his then girlfriend on the brilliant, yet short-lived dating gameshow "Change of Heart". Then, proceeded to cry like a little bitch.

JD

Tuff Tony said...

The best part is that the "LA" logo on his face is to cover a previous tattoo of a butterfly. Real Tough .

Anonymous said...

hes amazing. best thing that happened to rap (: