Tuesday, April 15

Cool, This is So

I just celebrated my 2* th birthday (a true lady never discloses her age) by downing shots of Patron infused with coffee and eating 1.5 grilled cheese sandwiches at 5:30 a.m. in a Queens diner. Probably the most upscale birthday party I’ve had in a long time.

Anywho, while I had an amazing time this past weekend, I just wanted to call out all of my-so-called-friends for NOT baking me this cake. If any of you people truly knew me and what I really wanted for my b-day, you would have made me this:

Ashamed of yourselves, you all should be.

Baking Directions for Yoda Cake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is it easy for you to say what you really want AFTER your birthday. you really blew it on this one because you know it will be another whole year before anyone even considers doing what you want.